Friday, September 23

| in pursuit of a prospect career (CSR/TSR)

I didn’t think that job hunting could be so much fun..
im just overwhelmed of the continuous calls I’ve been receiving
from different companies to which I passed my application online..
I also like the idea of being into different places..
ive been bored to death here in our house for the past three weeks and
a breath of fresh air could be so satisfying to my situation right now..
unfortunately, though I travel a lot nowadays because of my job interviews,
my money is running out na because of my constant cabhopping..
(what shall I do?? I really don’t know how to get to their places
especially in Makati which I am not that familiar to)
A while ago, I had my interview and exam with Asia Partnership
or also called as Asia Call Center Link..
it is like the agency for all potential call center agents because its
clients include different call center companies..
they are providing initial interviews, technical and
comprehensive exams and endorsements to be forwarded to different
call center companies for a prospective call center agent application..
luckily, I’ve been endorsed in two of the high-end call center companies
here in the Philippines – Parlance Systems, Inc. and Convergys..
they were able to schedule me for my interview with the
said companies in Monday and Tuesday, respectively…
I wouldn’t want to blow this chance cause I heard that the compensation
is good for both companies and one of the reasons why im enthusiastically
seeking for a job right now is to earn money, of course..
as much as possible, id like to support my own review studies for my board exam..
that I can only do if I will have a stable job in less than a month..
(the enrolment in review centers starts this October)
A call center agent career is just temporary I guess.. but we’ll see..
just keeping my head tight and my feet on the ground..