Friday, March 3

| jazz up your day..

trying to make myself content nowadays.. ive been sick these past few days and im struggling for my breath every night because of my asthma.. guess this is an outcome of what i have endured for overworking again and for rendering overtime hours and not having enough sleep.. financially, i love the idea of earning a lot without having that much to do.. the company is just running for production hours and since the call volume is not that much, it makes us idle during login hours - and the good thing about that is we are being paid.. though we really cannot sleep on the floor.. but still, coming to work has been a lot of fun for me.. have my friends here and have countable crushes that really make me want to come to work hehe.. but i know i cant go beyond that.. as much as possible, i am trying to maintain professional relationship with my officemates.. though i have invested a lot for friendship to some but that's a totally different thing.. i mean, i couldnt have stayed long in this company if not for them.. i have mommy lou who shared sentiments with me.. who ive trusted the most and who i can share the most struggling moments i've been having because of work.. not to mention that i dragged her everytime i want to go shopping, smoking and even going to the men's room.. i have my sis - missy, who ive grown to love as my real sister.. she's like a sister that i never have.. my partner in crime.. my superfriend.. my better half.. we share the same color, the same jeans and even the same chucks.. and we're both stubborn.. grrrr!!! i'll be posting our pics later this month.. havent uploaded them yet.. that's it.. peace out!