Monday, April 3

| gus..

At last the long wait was over, the love of my life – gus has finally proposed his love to me.. I need not say “I love you, too" cause apparently, it was indeed obvious how much I love him.. the whole world knows what I’ve been through to finally succeed in my endeavor of capturing his heart.. the moment I learned that he was letting go of his past, I felt excited that after 7 long months of waiting, I can finally have my turn.. and so I texted him telling him how glad I was about his decision.. I offered him help to forget the past.. GOD knows how long I’ve been waiting for this thing to happen.. I felt elated how things were going and will be going.. we started going out.. we eat out often at Pizza Hut, Yellow Cab, Sbarro, Fazoli’s, Something Fishy, McDonald’s, Sugarhouse, Red Ribbon, Serye, Dencio’s, Cibo, Teriyaki Boy.. we dyed our hair together at Bench Fix and have our hair styled by our favorite stylist – LG.. we shopped our clothes from People R People, Folded n Hung, Human, Nike, and in Ukay-ukay (a thrift store).. we have the same chucks from Shoe Salon – green for him and pink for me.. we have the same teddy bear bought from Bear Hug – his was named Ziggy while mine was named Chucky.. he was there when I bought my ipod video which I’ve been dreading to buy since Christmas.. he was also there when I bought my birthday present for myself – nokia n70.. he would also fetch me after my review classes and would buy me food for merienda – so sweet.. we would even go to his place after my classes to have our bonding moments.. and when Sunday comes, we would go to church together and catch a movie after that.. a lot of things happened and the next thing I know, we were celebrating our 1st anniversary – my first ever!

Everything seemed perfect at that time.. all my dreams came true and there’s nothing more I can ever ask for.. all I wanted was somebody who could love me and somebody I could die for because of love..

Until I heard my mom knocking at my door and telling me, “anak gising na, kakain na!”.. darn it.. that was just a dream.. and like most of my dreams, this one’s not gonna happen.. it’s never gonna happen.. it wont happen..

If there’s something I’m so good at – it is dreaming..

“hay ang sarap mangarap!”