Saturday, April 15

| holy wed and maundy thurs..

went to the wake of my lola on wed's eve.. all my relatives were there including my fave cousins.. talked about lots of stuffs including love life.. they were forcing me to share a story but as much i'd love to, i have nothing to share.. instead, what i told them was that i've been doing lots of overtime and they hated me for that.. they noticed that i lost huge amount of weight and that i have a cute blonde hair wehehe.. they've been forcing me to join pinoy big brother (woah!! lots of support from the families of my family).. i actually tried auditioning during the first season of pbb over the phone.. i underwent lots of interviews and we stayed for at least an hour on the phone.. but then the format of screening changed, that they actually required the applicants to audition personally in abs-cbn.. and since i was an intern during that time, i cant possibly audition to pbb for security purposes.. well anyways, now that they've opened another season for teenagers, i was definitely not qualified for the current season anymore (though i look more like a highschool stud hehe).. after the wake, i went to the office to render overtime hours, they were so hesitant to let me go to the office during that time of the day.. but i explained to them that i have made a commitment and i dont want to have records of tardiness or absences.. they accompanied me instead to get a cab... knowing that the whole family was with me before i jumped into the cab, the cab driver for sure can not make any doubtful actions.. and so i got to the office and worked and worked and worked!!!
arrived at home at around three in the afternoon.. and slept for the whole 12 hours.. from 3pm - 3.20am.. felt like i woke up from the grave..