Monday, April 10

| holy week.. (part 1)

to start the week with - Palm Sunday, came to work early.. rendered rest day overtime to earn more money.. i wanna improve myself.. i wanna work my butt off to avoid an idle mind.. besides, i have nothing to do at home.. so might as well come to work.. the only thing i hate when coming to work is the afterwork.. knowing that i'll be walking under the sun makes me sick.. i hate the sun.. trying to save some pennies nowadays that's why as much as possible, i've been stopping myself to hail a cab.. been thinking hard about the offer of my colleague to swap my schedule to hers.. 12:30am - 9:30am with sat and sun off.. hmm??.. my schedule at the review center will be mwf 1:00pm - 4:00pm.. but i'm also considering the offer of mommy joanne to be with her in Sitel's new account to be located in Boni, Mandaluyong.. it's a financial account and we will be the first batch.. it will actually start in the first week of may.. dunno yet the schedule but if ever the schedule will be in the evenings as well - i might consider more to be relocated in that account.. though i have grown to love XM Satellite Radio.. but i have always been a person of change.. i'm sure i wouldn't regret it if i step out of the box and move out from my comfort zones..

Holy Monday - a shocker!! my other grandma here in my family's compound passed away.. early this year, my grandma died and now my other lola died as well with the same cause of death - aging and pneomonia.. ahh!! i feel sad.. there will be no funeral services from thurs - sundays that's why we need to send her to her grave this coming wednesday, meaning two nights of wake only.. whew!!
went out to metrobank plaza this morning to fill out the graduates info sheet.. i was a metrobank scholar for three and a half years and they've been supportive about my welfare and career growth upto this time.. they were personally offering me to work to their company or if not, to any of their subsidiaries.. and this coming april 21, they want me to come to their career day wherein representatives from different companies would hold job interviews.. pretty nice offer but i dont know if i can come.. but i will try to come though.. and this coming april 22, we will be having a graduates forum.. a whole day event (from 7:30am - 10pm).. i still aint sure if i can come as well because that day is jhen's graduation celebration (one of my bestfriends).. gotta real tough things to decide.. hope i'll make good ones..

to be continued..