Monday, November 6

| marco - my sweetie..

It has been 11 long yearning months since the last time I committed myself into a relationship, and here I am again, submitting myself to someone I think deserving of my love and time, someone who’s worth the wait and someone who I must say (cliché) completes me..

It started last week in downe... I received an invitation from him and I immediately replied cause I do like the fact that we had the same hair color – blonde! Come Sunday morning, I received another message from him telling me his digits.. I saved it to my fone and went off to the christening of my goddaughter in Makati.. during the christening till the end, I was rigorously texting him, telling him that I was the guy he added in downe, but I received no reply from him.. having second thoughts of the number I saved to my fone, I checked his message again as I arrived to the office.. and my instincts were right – because I was such in a hurry that morning, I put a wrong fone number in my fone :-) my bad!! But that was okay, I texted him to the right number and then he replied.. and the rest is history!!

But just to give you the highlights of our escapades so far, I had great time talking to him.. I shared everything there is to share to him and answered all his questions without even thinking twice.. and so I decided to meet him up last Friday.. it was my rest day so I have the whole day to spend with him.. we met at Shangri-la around 3pm (and as expected, I was late because of traffic).. he was wearing pink top then, and boy, he was so gorgeous with his shades on.. he was so white and he had this kinky huge eyes.. I could not deny the fact that I got intimidated by his looks but he reassured me that everything’s just fine.. he even kissed me in public.. that was so sweet of him..

We went to a private place here in pasig where he and I can intimately know each other.. that was indeed one of the best days of my life.. nothing but kissin and huggin.. and im so okay with that.. I could not ask for more.. he’s everything I ever wanted.. and the best part of it, I never planned it nor I even asked for him, I mean I haven’t wished for a long time because I know that wishes do not come true… and GOD is so good to me.. he gave me the perfect man I could ever ask for even without asking for him..

And then we had our dinner in Shangri-la, I believe Cravings was the name of the restaurant.. and then we had coffee.. if it weren’t because of safety issues, I would not let him leave me that early.. but my boy lives in Paranaque, and that’s the reason why we had to part ways that early (as for me!) but that was alright.. spending time with him would never be enough.. he captured my heart.. and im so grateful I willingly surrender..

Our journey has started and im looking forward to years of unity, respect and a lot of love..
Let’s hear it for the boy!!

I love you MARCO AJERICO SINDIONG.. my heart, my body and my soul will forever be yours..