Monday, December 18

| more than cups of coffee..


claimed my starbucks planner last night at shangri-la.. me and my sis went out of work just to claim the much-so awaited planner that i have been dying to have.. spent 13 moccha frappucinos and 11 toffee nut frappes as well just to have it.. and it's worth the wait and the price!! but it's not the number of cups i have spent that makes it more meaningful rather, it's the number of times me and my sister spent to bond, relax and have fun.. more than anything else, i'd like to thank my sister for sitting with me, sharing stories with me, hearing my grudges and pain and all the miseries i have, laughing with the silliest jokes i crank, making me believe that there will always be someone ready to take the love that i have and that i am her CUTEST brother, bestfriend, soulmate, officemate, partner.. well, my sister is the hottest though.. what a year to end!

fyi, i lost my ID on my way to shang.. fuck!