Tuesday, September 20

| @ 7:13 am

=====
just finished updating my blogs.. skillfully did my tag-board.. whew!! it took a lot of efforts to finally figure out how to post it nyok3!

=====

currently studying for my pre-board exams.. i still couldnt get the idea of having this.. it's so mind-freaking.. it's pretty obvious that we are the only ones treated like this in our batch.. my other friends from the other department do not have to take this exam even if they failed the previous one.. the reason.. simply because they will soon have their actual review and will soon have their actual pre-board.. hope i pass the exam this time..
=====
my monitor sucks!! it's so yellowish and i couldnt even adjust the settings.. and so id like to apologize for the color of my tag-board.. i just cant distinguish between what is red and what is pink.. or what is blue and what is cyan.. or even what is red and what is orange... churi! my bad! ill fix it right away once i finished kicking my ass to this monitor..
=====
cant have enough of the dirty ice cream i have the other day.. still craving for more.. too bad all of my cousins were hungry as a bear that i havent been able to spare some of it and put it in our ref... when will i have such thing again??!? huhu.. my mom told me that ill be having exactly the same cart but of different flavors during my grad party wehehe.. chill out!
=====
dont wanna think of someone who's not even thinking of me.. :-(