Tuesday, September 20

| Hail to ORIGINAL PINOY MUSIC!

Im so digging OPM right now… really, just cant have sufficient listening to their songs.. not just they have their own unique styles (which I think is most important to all the artists), they also have this quality or shall I say ability to bring you out of the real world – and continually dream (my fave pastime, I must say!)

Ugh..

Nina’s Constantly is my top pick of all the songs I’ve been listening to these past few days.. maybe because I can relate to the song so much and that I know that the song fits me so well… with how my love life turns our these days.. urgh!! Next up is Hale’s The Day You Said Goodnight.. I love it for the fact that I watch Green Rose but even before it became the OST of the said soap, I’ve been enchanted with how the lyrics of the song goes.. Next is Cueshé’s Stay.. I believe that every one of us has this one shot at destiny (just as the line from the song goes) and that we should not throw away all the opportunities that come along our way – it goes with all aspects of life (lemme generalize!)
and then Kitchie Nadal’s Same Ground is so enchanting.. wish I could meet her in person.. im such a fan! Oh!! Karel Marquez’s Pangarap is one of my favorites as well.. not just because it was the OST of Oh! Feel Young but also because it was kinda rock and I just love seeing and listening to a girl who knows how to crank it up, who knows how to ROCK!! And so Imago’s Yakap has rocked me on as well.. too bad I had a bad memory of the song and that I do not want to elaborate..

MYMP’s Especially For You… hmm.. for someone again (geez! This heart of mine really loves music!! Harhar) – singing the melody “especially for you, I wanna let you know what I was going through.. all the time we were apart I thought of you, you were in my heart, my love never changed I still feel the same..

How could I forget to mention the song that popularizes the best reality TV show in phil. television.. im talking about none other than Pinoy Big Brother’s OST Pinoy Ako by Orange and Lemons.. ahihi.. in excess (or INXS from Star World’s Rocckkstar INXS), just cant take my eyes off of Sam – the newest housemate… Wooohh!!! He’s totally hot – I got a boner hehe.. my bad!! Oh by the way I also like O&L’s Hanggang Kailan.. really, I thought that the title of the song is Umuwi ka na Baby because as the line from the song goes “umuwi ka na baby, di na ako sanay ng wala ka.. mahirap ang mag-isa


Southborder’s Sweet is so funky.. not to mention that they collaborated with Jinky of Freestyle.. with her soulful voice plus the rnb rhythm of the song, woah.. it was indeed a song with jam-packed talents and different flavors..

Bamboo’s Hallelujah and F.U. were the best.. the best band ever.. the way he performs and the message to every song they sing, I couldn’t agree more when others named them as the best band ever in the country..
arrgh!! Need to watch at least one of their shows, huh?

More of my favorites include.. Brownman Revival, Soapdish, Spongecola, Barbie Almalbis and of course, the Champions especially Sarah, Mark, Erik, Christian and Rachelle Ann (she’s my former schoolmate… and im so proud of her)..

More to OPM Music!! Rock ON!!