Thursday, September 22

| @ 7:35 am

=====
yesterday I had my preboard exams for the 3rd time.. I was expecting that they will give the same test questions as for the previous ones.. but I got disappointed when I look at the test papers with different set of questions.. WTF! We were so pissed off with that (me and my batchmates).. but we still do hope we’re gonna pass that test (we’re keeping our fingers crossed!)

=====
we have our clearances signed by different departments.. we got the chance to finally have a tour at our new building.. it was so cool.. the façade was fantastic and the walls were so beautiful.. it’s like we’re in a hotel.. (check it out for yourself.. the new building of FEU – formerly FEU hospital)

=====
it was nearly seven when I got home.. surprisingly, the hr of one of my prospect companies for my job application called me up.. she verified about my application and then I have my fone interview right away.. and then she scheduled me for a personal interview the next day at 2pm.. got chills on my bone.. but I still to like to try it though..

=====
what a great morning indeed!! New breath, new life, new perception about life.. had a blast – go figure peeps!