Thursday, September 22

| -= ^in da club^ =-

im so into trance and club mix right now.. oh just love the rhythm and the beat.. check out Hed Kandi’s compilations.. the best club anthems of ‘em all…

currently enjoying Chicane’s No Ordinary Morning, Goldfrapp’s Utopia (Sunroom Mix), and The Source’s You’ve Got The Love (Original Mix) featuring Candi Staton.. those mixes were so hot.. like ‘em so much..

also like Bonnie Bailey’s Ever After (Eric’s Beach Mix).. the lyrics is great and I just cant help myself not liking it so much..

“And now we're slightly weathered, we're slightly worn
Our hands grip together eye to eye through the storm yet
I still believe in ever after with you yeh
Cuz life is a pleasure with you by my side
And there ain't no current in this river we can't ride
I still believe in ever after with you”


as well as Benny Benassi’s Satisfaction (thanks emjay..) im in a partee mode right now :-) to think that I have a job interview later.. oh well, why should i care.. im seizing the moment right now!