Sunday, September 18

| happy christening, josh matthew!!

well, today is a very important occasion for the whole family.. it's the christening of our own baby jm, a four-month old son of my brother.. woah!! he's grown so big and so heavy, i must say! well, the ceremony started at 10:30am at Holy Family Parish in our community (it's been years since i last saw the church :-) ).. he has lots of ninongs and ninangs (including me) and thank GOD that he didn't have his tantrums during the rest of the ceremony.. we took pictures and videos and stuff just to make memories of one of the important days of his life.. hmm.. i wonder if i were given that attention and efforts when i was the one being christened.. anyways, after the ceremony, we went to our house to entertain our guests with our foods, drinks and a lotta ice cream hehe (we hired sorbetes cart and have the dirty ice cream hehe - so childish).. but i think the children loved it.. and being the stage ninong, i gladly took the role of Mamang Sorbetero haha.. the foods were great and the guests were treated so well, of course with the rest of the cast - my mom, my aunt, my sister-in-law/mother of jm, and the rest of my lola's (those who doesn't have Alzheimer's Disease yet ahihihi).. then, the rest of our relatives came in the middle of the afternoon and we catched up with lots of stories and gossips with each other.. ohh!! this is one hell of a day.. the crowd and the noise brought about by the kids were so overwhelming.. really, i had great time hanging out with my family.. too bad that my bestfriend didnt come to celebrate this special event with me.. but instead of making a sad face, there are still more reasons for me to make this day a happy day..