Saturday, September 17

| is to commit to reciprocate?

Does commitment answer the doubts of love?? Or if you really love someone, will commitment be the only thing he needs to do to reciprocate your love?? I guess not.. you know, there are lot of ways to reciprocate somebody’s love for you.. and for me, commitment is not the only thing you can do to show your loved one that you, in fact, love him as well.. like, you can entrust your secrets with him or appreciate all the little things he has done for you.. these are just few of the alternatives that you can do to let your loved one knows that you’re feeling the same way towards him.. though committing into a relationship is something I take great regard of, but if I do love him so much, just the presence of him completes my day and erases all my doubts.. I know that it may sound so corny but that’s the way I love someone..
I just love him expecting nothing in reciprocity!!