Saturday, September 10

| Kudos to the "FEU-EAC Cheerleading Squad"

I’ve been part of the cheering squad of our college for two consecutive years.. and I must say it was one of the things that I will miss the most out of the university.. the tedious rehearsals, the pressure and the bonding among my teammates were indeed priceless.. not to mention the glory that it brought us after each performance in front of an overwhelming crowd and supporters..

Whew! Cheerdancing was definitely in my blood.. my mom used to be a cheer dancer herself way back in her college days in Red Warriors home.. I only learned that just before the competition starts in my second year.. from then on, I told myself that this thing is something I can be proud of and will pass to the nest generation of my

family (if I have no choice but to have a family harharhar!!!)

To my friends and former teammates, I love y’all.. the times we had been together were impeccably one of the best memories I have in college.. so sad I wasn’t able to compete for the previous year due to the tight schedules I have in school.. but hey! Who knows I might be able to pursue my dreams to finally perform in the

Big Dome for a final showdown of cheerdance and wonderful cheers.. but that would only happen if I pursue my masteral degree.. well anyway, that matter is out of my head at the moment.. see ‘ya around folks.. you were truly among the few talented peeps I personally know.. VIVA COECS!!!