Saturday, September 10

| what i fear the most..

The Inevitable Death.. i don’t fear it for the fact that I don’t wanna bear the pain that it would bring and the idea that my body will rot six feet under the ground or if not, being burnt in an oven.. it’s because I don’t wanna leave the ones I love.. those people who believe in me and I know would suffer the hardest if i die.. first on my list is my mom.. I still haven’t accomplished the dreams I made for her.. those dreams that we made together.. and because she’s aged, I would like to at least give her the best comfort of living that she truly deserves.. I intend to pursue my ambitions for her.. I think that’s the least I can do for all the hardships that she has done for me.. she’s remarkably the best mom I can say in the whole world.. I love my siblings so much that I wanna help them the best way I can.. they worked so hard to support my studies and I thank them for every single cent they have spent to bring me to college.. if I die, how would I be able to return the favors they did for me.. I don’t wanna die without seeing their lives stable.. I know that it is because of me that they weren’t able to fulfill their own dreams yet.. lastly, I don’t wanna leave my friends.. I treasure them so much as well as I treasure life.. they were the ones who keep me standing through every trials I stumbled upon.. much as I do to my bestfriend who have been the kindest, most understanding and loving friend I ever met.. words are not enough to detail their essence but I just cant leave them behind.. I know that in any moment I could be dead but at least I was able to give them the proper tributes through this little piece of writing.. just have to say life wouldn’t be more meaningful without all of you..