Friday, September 23

| why?

why cant you just show a little bit of love for me??
why cant you give me the benefit of the doubt??
why cant you unplug yourself from the past??


I just wanna vent out..

Though im trying my hardest to get over you and accept the fact that you can never give an ounce of love for me, the more that im missing you.. I know that "love is too profound to be taken lightly", but that’s not what I’ve been doing.. I’ve taken lots of sincerity about it and im fucking sure about my feelings for you.. but that’s the irony of life.. maybe this is a way of paying my dues.. I just want this to be over and move on.. I’m so in pain right now..

"I wont cry no more, I wont drown in my tears, I wont die no more, I got over my fears.. and im moving on.. boy, I know what to do.. cause I might be better off without you and we both know that it’s true.. "

:-( still weeping..