Saturday, March 18

| a testimonial for missy..

the sister that I never have.. that’s the exact phrase that would describe her.. I love her so much that I treat her more like a sister.. to give you the exact details on how we met, it started during the orientation here in Sitel.. before sending us home during that night, the hr manager gave us the instructions for our foundation training and with those they included as well the location of our sites.. little did we know that we will be assigned at the same site – hanston building in ortigas.. and so, we felt obliged to be acquainted with each other because we will be spending the next two weeks of training together but we never did.. it was ate maricel who introduced us with each other.. I admit I was so shy at first but I was never plastic (just like what she always tell as her first impression daw to me).. I just don’t feel like conversing that much to a person I hardly knew.. and so we parted ways.. we met again on Monday morning in sitel for the contract signing.. she was with ate maricel and some peeps I cant even remember and I was with pat (one of our common friends, danessa and some other person).. we took off the building at the same time.. the plan was to take two cabs that would fetch us to hanston by fours.. and missy was gazing at me with the sumama-ka-na-samin look on her face but I didn’t.. Im with pat and the rest of the gang beside me.. and so they were the first to get their cab and when it was our turn, I told my peeps that I felt guilty because I let missy alone together with the aged peeps.. she was obviously out of their age bracket and she was definitely in our league.. but let bygones be bygones.. and so we got to our destination clueless.. I misguidedly identified their batch as my batch because they were located in the 8th floor while my batch was located in the 5th floor.. and so karma struck me for not attending to her request (by looks) because they were all together while I was left alone with the older peeps hehe.. but that was aight! Can deal with that.. still, we constantly saw each other in the corridors and in the façade where everybody is having their breaks smoking their lungs up.. she was always with this person that I liked seeing so much back then.. she knows who it was.. and that will remain as our secret girl.. and so the foundation training ended and we began product training – still with their corresponding batches.. but during the midpoint assessment, we got merged for political reasons and we were all aware of that.. because they need to merge only the beautiful ones and we should obviously be put together.. lolz..

having been the ones to move to their batch was so hard for me and my batchmates.. we were only like 9 persons collaborated with a 20-person batch.. and so we haven’t had the chance to be together cause we never mingled ourselves with them.. she remained with her peeps and I remained with mine.. and so product training ended and we were off to the on-the-job training.. after that, we were grouped with our respective teams.. I even introduced one of my closest friends to her because they will be teammates.. and so that was it.. the end of our journey..

never in my thoughts occurred that we will become as close as what we are right now.. it was because of enzo that I finally got the chance to be involve with her.. enzo was my teammate and he was one of her peeps.. I just cant remember when we exactly exchanged numbers and even shared our life stories with each other.. it just so happened.. all I know is that we share the same color.. I like pink a lot but she loves pink to death.. to the point that all of her clothing would have a touch of pink.. to her blush on, to her bag, to her top and even to her undergarment.. sometimes, she’ll wear gold but she makes sure that she has gold accessories, gold bag and gold shoes… or even silver with silver bag, silver sandals and silver rings, bracelets and you-know-what-else.. name it and she’ll have it.. lately, she wears purple top (the one that we bought from our latest shopping spree) and to my prediction, she has purple bag as well as purple cap with it.. whew! it takes a true fashionista to have the same color of apparels to wear for the day.. whatever color motif she would prefer for the day, it’s for sure that every piece of clothing she put has to have the touch of that color.. that’s my sister.. terno kung terno hehe..

maybe that’s why we got along so much, I like putting the same color to my outfit as well but not with the same intensity as she is putting to her looks.. mine was kinda subtly but hers was more of a vulgar.. but anyways, we share the same taste of clothes.. we have this pants – the kind of sira-sira - the rugged style that we wore sometimes together with our pink chucks that we bought from the shoe salon together with a pink top that we obviously planned to wear during that day.. it was so cool.. it was our pink panther day (our self-made event that everybody got struck).. we were like the partners in crime forever.. for our next event, we were planning to strut this army pants we spotted here in eastwood.. better watch out for that folks! It will be a militia day in eastwood by the time we walk in the pavements of a crimeless city..

aside from having so much delight with the way we dress together, we also love taking pictures.. to her boyfriend’s dismay, I have lots of pictures than him in her fone.. well, you cant beat a relationship made out of blood (I do not literally mean blood as in consanguinity) but there was an instance that I cut myself and to be a true hero – as a genuine sister of mine – she pulled out a band aid she kept in her wallet for a long time and sealed my small-turning-to-nothing-but-small wound.. hehe.. I would have panicked during that instance but she undoubtedly helped me out.. though it was a very good little deed, it meant something to me.. one of the reasons why I love this girl so much.. she would protect me to the full extent of her capacity..

I remembered her shooing my crush-turned-enemy away when he approached near to us.. she learned that this guy was exposing my text message to everybody bragging that I sent him this message telling him that I love him so much – which was partly true.. I admit I sent that message out of boredom (I was in a review center that time when I sent that dreadful message).. but as a true sister that would protect her brother, she said loudly to this guy “ang kapal ng mukha mo, feeling mo ang gwapo mo! Eeww!!” it was so nice that there’s someone who would protect me even if it was my mistake.. a true consitidora!

But there was a moment where I had the chance to bring back the favor.. I remember the times she was bothered by her ex because of the decision she made.. she broke up with that poor guy in favor of something else.. and we both knew that.. im sorry but I cant tell it here for security purposes.. because she never spoke up with what truly happened with that guy, I was the one who got caught in the middle.. but still, in the end, I stood by her side and supported her all the way though her decision was a little questionable for me – but hey im her brother and nothing would change that even her obvious off decisions.. I would still love her despite of the things she does to her life..

And also, to bring back all the goodness that she made for me.. I let her finish my lunch always.. this girl has a big appetite.. well, most people don’t know about that.. after payday, we would treat each other out.. we would dine out to the most expensive restos in eastwood, try to pamper ourselves a little.. haha.. she is starbuck’s caramel frappe while I am starbuck’s mocha frappe.. we share the same brand of noodles.. YAKISOBA seafood or beef would do.. we would literally sink our rice in noodles we bought from vendo and racing with each other to eat as many as we can because we share the same lunch.. and lastly, we would sit next to each other, have our screens colored pink and would help each other with very difficult phone calls..

One thing I haven’t said to missy yet is that, she's one of the reasons why I love working in sitel.. knowing that I can count on her always makes me believe that I have the greatest treasure life has to offer.. our working relationship would surely not last that long but our friendship would for sure last a fortune.. against all odds, you are my little sister and I am your big brother.. we would praise each other’s looks always and we would save each other’s seat most of the times, but above all that, we know that we’re just here to be with each other and it just so happened that we love each other.. you are the sister that I never have but not anymore, cause you are the sister I’m beginning to share my life with..




















i love you sis..