Monday, March 20

| what i've been doing lately..

reading novels: just finished Dan Brown's Da Vinci Code and will be starting his prequel of DVC - Angels and Demons.. not to mention that im trying to fit into my reading time Barbara Bretton's classic romance Maybe This Time and Jennifer Wiener's In Her Shoes..

watching series: American Idol is the top pick.. always been a fan.. ready-ing my pc to download AI5 mp3s.. eyeing for Kelly Pixler and of course, another rock-idol-soon-to-be Chris Daughtry.. also catching The OC's and North Shore's first season.. and my night wouldnt be complete if i havent gaze at the characters of Princess Lulu, My Name is Kim Sam Soon, Enkantadia, Starstruck and PBB.. love 'em all..

cleaning my room: started putting all my stuff toys into their own spot.. placing my jeans and shirts in my closet and fixing my bulky documents and disposing those that need to be disposed.. illuminated my room with enough lights and wiping dirts of my hatred brother's dvds..

sanitation of the soul, the heart and the mind..