Friday, September 16

| walk-in..

last wed, i walked in to apply for a customer service rep in people support in makati.. their office is situated in front of makati med and rcbc building as well.. i must say that the building is great.. it's kinda new and there are lots of fast foods in the base of the building.. (sarap kumain!! ahihihi!!) we were assisted by the guards as we entered the building and we were given as well the instructions for the initial interview.. we followed it so well and immediately have our phone interview as the last part of the initial interview.. the interviewer asked a lot of questions bout customer service and stuffs like that.. honestly, i was so unprepared and i was thinking that this was happening so fast and started asking myself if i could take more of this or not.. but then again, i realized that i have come a long way just to be here so why not make the hell out of this... anyways, these are only some of the first-time glitches.. it's my first time to actually have a job application hehe.. maybe, in my next job application i will be able to put up a good stand for myself and deliver myself well.. not that i wasnt able to answer all the questions threw upon me.. it's just that sometimes, along the interview process, i was lost out of words and my mouth was really betraying me - go figure!
anyway, i still had a great day.. even if i have waited for my bestfriend for centuries cause he took the exam already.. but hey, were able to catch things up and we countlessly discussed bout my lovelife -- haha, very interesting hehe!! i must tell that he was stunned everytime i shifted from story to story, from one relationship to another.. undeniably, it has been seven long years before we were able to patch things up again.. and even a whole day cant measure up the amount we have lost each other.. hehe.. even watching lovestruck cant match up with what we had before.. oh!! i miss you bestfriend.. mwah!