Thursday, September 29

| it pays a lot to wait..

Somebody got hired!!!!

And that person is me…

After weeks of struggling through the interviews and exams, finally, I was hired by Sitel (located in Eastwood City, Libis).. it was so cool.. we started like 30 applicants yesterday morning and then we have the interview with the hr manager.. it’s like a group interview where she will be asking you several questions but you have to answer 'em in front of everybody else.. that was so intense.. but I made it through – lucky me! and then we have our exam.. it was 2 exams actually with four sets each.. whew! it was so tiring and mind-boggling.. I had my lunch at around 2 pm na.. I was so worried cause I have a scheduled interview and exam that same day at 4pm in Convergys Makati.. so I was thinking if I would be able to catch up with that schedule or not.. but the answer was obvious cause I’ll be having my phone simulation at 3pm.. and fortunately I passed again.. it was my day I must say.. and then they let me wait for a couple of hours for the job offer.. it was then that I met new people (the ones that were included in our batch).. we were narrowed down into 6 ata who made it.. we even exchanged numbers to keep in touch wehehe.. and then that’s it.. but my ex who’s apparently working in Convergys told me to pursue my exam.. Convergys is like the best call center here in the Phils. so the offer is way too great there.. but I still don’t know.. though I want more options, still, im considering a lot of things.. im just praying to have a clear mind and to decide what would be best for me..