Saturday, October 1

| nocturnal..

for me, adjusting my body clock to the exact opposite of the normal one is not so-biggie! You know, I stay up late at night most of the time to do downloads, surfing, chatting, blogging, etcetera because that’s the only time I can avail of the free unlimited hours of my internet service provider (thanks to ISP Bonanza – P60 – 2 months w/ 10 hrs for peak hours and free unlimited access from 12pm to 8am).. and so, our orientation last night was okay for me.. I get to learn more of the company’s profile and objectives.. as well as the salary computation, which actually bored us out.. I didn’t quite expect that there a lot of taxes to be paid and a lot of deductions to be considered before getting your actual salary.. whew! that’s way too high! But anyways, I enjoyed the orientation especially when Nod (moderator) was cranking jokes and making faces.. he can be a stand-up comedian as an alternate career, I guess.. im kinda happy with the account that we will be handling for we are the pioneer of the said account.. sounds de ja vu.. because I’ve been a pioneer of the ECE batch of FEU-EAC that’s why.. and other organizations as well.. later on, we have found out that the our batch was divided I think into two for the training.. too bad, my buddies aren’t with me.. the good news is I’ve been assigned near to my place so, you know, less cab-a-holic so that I can save money hehe.. and it’s scheduled from 1pm – 9pm.. that’s makes a lot of sense cause I will still be able to catch PBB.. :-)